28 May 2013

Finally



Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy after two hours of trying to log into my own blog,YEAHHHHHH!! Sobs,I feel overjoy right now hukhukhuk.Yah this is what happen when you have so many emails and you forgot which one belongs to the right account and the most agsagdgd things are when you forgot the..password. The pass freaking words.God knows how hard I tried to recall back all my passsword ngehhh -.- Thanks google for helping me to traced back my email and password! Eheheh kudos to Google :3 So the picture up there is my current mood ahahaha I feel like crying and happy at the same time.Well said woman,kau ni suka emo hahaha.

So long blog,after a year I stopped writing (it was because I forgot the email and password) hahah.And now I have the urge to write all of sudden.Dont ask me why,it just happened this way.Sigh.Lets have a cup of Frap Strawberry to cheers my happiness.


Cheers to my freaking long lost blog peopleeeee >_<